The goal of the Stanford Nanofabrication Facility is to provide researchers with effective and efficient access to advanced nanofabrication equipment and expertise. Our objectives are:
- To provide shared experimental capabilities with advanced equipment, skilled personnel, and effective training.
- To promote and enable high quality research using nanofabrication technology.
- To advancing fundamental knowledge in nanofabrication technology.
- To increase the use of nanofabrication in non-traditional areas.
- To support graduate and undergraduate research in applications of nanofabrication.
- To disseminate knowledge to the national research community.