Subject: Tylan3 long reservations
From: Benjamin Chui <bwchui@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 16:07:54 -0800 (PST)
Sat, 3 Dec 2011 16:07:54 -0800 (PST)
Hi Tylan3 users,

   I need to do a series of long oxidations on tylan3 starting this wednesday evening
(in order to finish before the lab shutdown), and I've reserved the tool for a long
time Thurs/Fri/Sat.  However, if you need to use the furnace for short runs during this
period, just email me and I can time my runs to fit you in.

Thanks,

Ben Chui