Subject: Tubes down for TGO problem/Update1
From: maurice stevens <maurice@stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 16:46:36 -0700

 Thu, 18 Oct 2012 16:46:36 -0700
Hi All,

Our TGO field service guys have been on the phone and sending emails to John Shott and
Ray all day and just came by as well.  They have not found a cause for the earlier fault.
 We are not seeing the fault now.  We will leave the gas off overnight and continue
to monitor it.  If it has no faults overnight we will probably turn everything back
on in the morning.

Sorry for the continued inconvenience.

We will update you tomorrow.

-m
On Oct 18, 2012, at 8:25 AM, maurice stevens <maurice@stanford.edu> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Yesterday afternoon our Toxic Gas monitoring system gave a fault for a silane monitoring
point.  This  fault means the system cannot collect information from the silane sensor
at that location.  We have shutdown the tools using that silane line and shutoff the
gas at the cabinet.  The  tools that use this silane line will need to stay shutdown
until we can safely monitor it.