Subject: Tubes up
From: maurice stevens <maurice@stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 09:20:03 -0700

 Fri, 19 Oct 2012 09:20:03 -0700
Good Morning,

We have open the SiH4 at the cabinet and released the shutdown on the tools.  These
four  tubes are now up for labmembers to use.

We didn't have any SiH4 faults last night.  But we have not found the cause of the problem…
yet.  We  are still in contact with our Toxic Gas system vendor  and are close monitoring
the sensor.  We will communicate any additional information (problems or solutions)
we uncover.

-m

On Oct 18, 2012, at 4:46 PM, maurice stevens <maurice@stanford.edu> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Our TGO field service guys have been on the phone and sending emails to John Shott
and Ray all day and just came by as well.  They have not found a cause for the earlier
fault.  We are not seeing the fault now.  We will leave the gas off overnight and continue
to monitor it.  If it has no faults overnight we will probably turn everything back
on in the morning.

> Sorry for the continued inconvenience.
>
> We will update you tomorrow.
>

> -m
> On Oct 18, 2012, at 8:25 AM, maurice stevens <maurice@stanford.edu> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Yesterday afternoon our Toxic Gas monitoring system gave a fault for a silane monitoring
point.  This  fault means the system cannot collect information from the silane sensor
at that location.  We have shutdown the tools using that silane line and shutoff the
gas at the cabinet.  The  tools that use this silane line will need to stay shutdown
until we can safely monitor it.