Subject: Comment tylanbpsg SNF 2012-09-07 15:14:20: gatevalve interlock
From: seymour@snf.stanford.edu

The tube wasstarted and the alarm went off. I couldnt reset or ack alarm so aborted
run. I turned off MFS460 and when I turned it back on I couldnt get controller out of
manual. I put on white gear and found the door closed but the door flag no made. I adjusted
flag.
I found the bottom row of the membrane switches not responding to pressure. I looked
at drawing of membrane switched and determined the horizontal line to be bad. I plugged
another front panel to CPU board and put controller in auto. User started run and all
was ok. I will change the front panel on Monday