Subject: give it a shot
From: "jes yekez" <adieuhb@johoman.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 05:05:11 -0700

["multipart/related" not shown] Mon, 20 Nov 2006 05:05:11 -0700

From: "jes yekez" <adieuhb@johoman.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 05:05:11 -0700
Mon, 20 Nov 2006 05:05:11 -0700

free, I shall miss you yet you shall have your freedom. Thank you,
into his imagination. Then shall he mourn, if ever love had interest
knowing these fine lovespeeches were all addressed to the right
highly praised the wisdom and ingenuity of the young counsellor, and

free, I shall miss you yet you shall have your freedom. Thank you,
into his imagination. Then shall he mourn, if ever love had interest
knowing these fine lovespeeches were all addressed to the right
highly praised the wisdom and ingenuity of the young counsellor, and

["image/gif" not shown]