Subject: Wafersaw is UP! Note: New blade mounting instructions
From: Mary Tang <mtang@stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 13:54:42 -0700
Tue, 17 Apr 2012 13:54:42 -0700
Dear wafersaw users:

It seems that the problem we had with the blade removal and the spindle
are partly a result of the different blades we use.  So, to prevent this
problem in the future, there will be a change to the blade mounting
procedures.  So, please observe the following:

1.  F3530 one-piece blade.  Use the BLACK spacer hub.

2.  Resinoid, manually mounted blade.  Use the LIGHT GRAY spacer hub.

There is also a new blade removal tool which might help in removing blades.

All these items, if not on mounted on the saw, are stored in the new
large red tool box, labeled "Wafersaw accessories."

Instructions with photos are posted just to the right of the wafersaw
(and attached here.)

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Your SNF Staff