Subject: weird offset problem
From: Edgar Peralta <eperalta@stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 23:54:32 -0800
Wed, 28 Nov 2012 23:54:32 -0800
The tool is doing that thing again where it shifts about 6mm from the
desired position.

i.e. You go do height calibration, point microscope to the center (0,0
position) and after hitting enter it moves the head towards positive Y
values all the way to the end of the chuck and tries to do the height
calibration there.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I can't afford to wait until tomorrow :(

--
*Edgar A. Peralta *
*Ph.D. Candidate, *Stanford University