Subject: Both heaters in use
From: Arash Hazeghi <ahazeghi@stanford.edu>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 22:40:53 -0700 (PDT)
Sun, 26 Sep 2010 22:40:53 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,
I need to run a controlled process on two wafers in parallel, I am using both hot plates
as well as the sonicator on WB solvent, the entire bench is in use and there is no more
room for progressing, I picked this time to minimize impact on other users, my process
will finish before 1AM. I apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding

thanks,

Arash