Subject: Problem wbsilicide SNF 2007-02-18 23:23:00: Please decontaminate wbsilicide
From: mtang@snf.stanford.edu
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 23:23:00 -0800

wbdiff is not functional for diffusion cleans.  We hope the problems will be addressed
Monday.  In the meantime, I would like to ask any labmember to please decontaminate
wbsilicide so that it can be used for diffusion cleans.  To decontaminate, place 5:1:1
H2O:H2O2:HCl in the hot pots and the HF tank.  Leave for 20 minutes.  Drain or aspirate,
then rinse thoroughly with water.  The pots and tanks can be considered diffusion clean.
 The dump rinsers do not need to be cleaned, but should be run a few times.
If some community-oriented labmember should do this, please leave a comment on wbsilicide
and wbdiff - and just to be sure, please also leave written notes at these stations
so that other labmembers will be aware of this situation.
Apologies --