Subject: Problem wbsilicide SNF 2008-02-23 21:54:42: wbsilicide being decontaminated
From: mtang@snf.stanford.edu
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 21:54:43 -0800

While wbdiff is shutdown, Robin is starting decontamination procedures on wbsilicide,
so that it can be used for pre-diffusion cleans.  This will consist of pouring 5:1:1
H2O:HCl:H2O2 into the hot pots, HF tank, and dump rinsers.  She's generously agreed
to start this -- whoever needs this might need to finish it.
I now see a note that the spin dryer is not functional.  Uh oh.  I
m afraid that if this is indeed the case, users will have to walk their wafers over
to the wbdiff spin dryer.
Moreover, I've also been informed that we're out of 50:1 HF.  (Gee, no end of fun!)
 Robin has kindly volunteered Eric to mix up a batch tonight, if needed.  I'll come
in the morning to stock up.
Deepest apologies for the inconvenience.