Subject: Comment wbsilicide SNF 2008-03-20 14:30:53: Left pot and dump rinse now "gold-contaminated"
From: mtang@snf.stanford.edu
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 14:30:53 -0700

Hi all--
Because wbgen2 will be unavailable for the next few months, we are temporarily allocating
the left hot pot and left dump rinse to gold-contaminated processing.  (For spin-rinse-dry,
take wafers to the litho area develop bench)  Only gold-contaminated cassettes and handles
may be used in the left pot and dump rinse station.  Gold-contaminated labware may NOT
be used in the other hot pots, tanks, dump rinse OR spin-rinse-dry.
We apologize for the inconvenience.  Please let us know if there are any problems.
Thanks,
Your SNF Staff