Subject: Reminder: "Take A Spin with Me" -- Ebeam and Optical Resist Handling Training on the Headway. Tomorrow Tuesday July 31, 2007 10:15 - 13:00
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 12:34:59 -0700
Mon, 30 Jul 2007 12:34:59 -0700
*Reminder**:  "Take A Spin with Me" -- Ebeam Resist Handling Training on
the Headway Coater.
*
Greetings Ebeam Lab Users,

I will be conducting my monthly *"Take A Spin with Me" *training class
Tuesday July 31, 2007 from 10:15 AM  - 1:00 PM.
There is a sign up sheet posted on the white board in my office if you
desire to sign up in advance.

This is a great opportunity for you to get acquainted with the specific
points to employ when working with our Ebeam Resist materials in order
to obtain high quality thin film coatings over your wafers for Electron
Beam, Scanning Probe (SPL), and optical Nano-Lithography. In these
applications accurate control of polymer thickness is important in order
to obtain consistent high quality lithography results.

Users working in optical resist are welcome to join us too!
We will be conducting this training on the Headway2 spin coater and
users attending this session will gain their qualification on this tool.

Schedule of Events:

10:15 - 11:00 I will start with substrate cleans on WET BENCH NONMETAL
performing Pirhana substrate cleans and HF etching of the intrinsic
native oxide on Silicon wafers.  As this is a working Lab session ALL
USERS are encouraged to have their substrates cleaned and ready to go
for spinning by the session time; either coming out of the 150 degree
Singe oven, or if you are working on oxides or nitrides, coming out of
the YES HMDS Prime oven.

11:00 - 12:30 We can apply what ever resist system you desire for your work.

12:30 - 1:00 Thin Film Measurements on the Nanospec Thin Film Analyzer

All interested parties are welcome to attend this session.  No need to

Thank you for your interest in Nanofabrication here at Stanford
Nanofabrication Facility,

James W. Conway
Ebeam Technology Group
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility
650-725-7075  office hour Tuesday - Friday 8:30 - 9:30 AM CIS 31

[...]

All interested parties are welcome to attend this session.  No need to reply to this email -- just show up!