Subject: Re: System is up for testing.... Waqas Mustafeez has the system for first test session
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 17:43:23 -0800

Hello WM and Raith Community:

The single click you will here is completely normal and is due to the X
Y Z T motor relays closing on the moves to power the respective motor.
The system now has had three loads and unloads and patterning completed
with the Laser Interferometer Stage working with no problems.

The system is up and available for your usage.

Users are requested to call me if you have any questions or encounter
problems.

All the Best

James
On 11/20/2012 3:07 PM, Waqas Mustafeez wrote:
> all systems seem to be working fine. there is the occasional click sound on using
the joystick but was able to do write field alignment just fine.
> T arm also went in and out as it should
>
> WM.

establishing new limit settings for inner and outer position of the transfer arm after
adjusting the belt tension.
> The problem that surfaced last evening was indeed that the T robot arm board was not
swamped out with the chassis change out last evening.

> This morning I swamped out more boards and checked firmware settings with RAITH FS
on the phone. The system now test OK with no chattering upon Laser motion control X
or Y axis.

> But the gremlin may have simply stepped out of the lab as I an still not sure of the
root cause yet. So I am going for lunch and will return at 3:00 - 3:15 to see if we
are up and running or not.

> Interested Users should show up at 3:30 or so if they wish to get some of my session
time and I will be happy to ride along with you to get some work through the system
today.