Subject: Please use the time available this week on the RAITH
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 10:07:08 -0800

Greetings Raith Community:

Please take advantage of the open slots on the RAITH schedule this week to begin your work for this term.
Should users not take an interest in these opening I will take large blocks of time between WED. evening and Friday to complete pending jobs in my work queue.  Please make your reservations ASAP.

Next week, I will be starting the next group of users on the RAITH system conducting the Basic Users Class -- an intensive four day workshop.  There are a large number of users whom have recently requested training on the RAITH and while I wish to migrate them onto the system serially in small groups gradually; if the system remains underutilized I will make the extra effort to training these users to maintain 90 - 100 % utilization on the tool.

Your comments are invited.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway