Subject: Ma-D 532 Developer
From: "Shen Ren" <renshen@stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 17:42:11 -0800
Tue, 4 Mar 2008 17:42:11 -0800
Dear EBEAM Community Users,

We have been desperately looking for the Ma-D532 together with JWC this
afternoon. It is supposed to be in the yellow cabinet, at least in one of
the transfer cart. But it is not obviously. We searched the whole lab three
times without success. This chemical was used up last week. And the log book
showed that it was put into the lab this morning. If you know where it is,
saw someone using it, used it today, or even have a hint of where it might
be, please let me know. Thanks a lot.

--
Best wishes,

Shen Ren

Department of Electrical Engineering
Stanford University

"The Chinese call luck opportunity and they say it knocks every day on your
door. Some people hear it; some do not. It's not enough to hear opportunity
knock. You must let him in, greet him, make friends and work together."
- Bernard Gittelson