Subject: Please enter your EBL write information in the NEW RAITH 150 Operations Logbook.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 17:14:47 -0700

Greetings Raith Users:

Henceforth please document all your EBL writes made on the RAITH 150 into the New RAITH Operations Logbook.
This is now a requirement for all users of the RAITH system.

This is where you can seek out useful information on other Users' EBL writing parameters whom may be working on similar device fabrication processes as yours.

This Logbook will also be used to track system problems,  collect data for reporting to SNF Management and the NUNN on wafer write number, throughput,  and access / utilization by the different research groups here at Stanford University.

We are also now requesting that ALL USERS make a brief one page report on their EBL writing results and add that to the Logbook as an attachment, referencing this attachment in the results section.

We welcome your comments, suggestions, and request for additional items  to add or delete from this Logbook Template.

Thank you for your support!

James W. Conway
650-725-7075