Subject: Re: Raith problems and possible web page ideas for RAITH group
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 13:03:26 -0700

Greetings,

Just returned... for one day!
RAITH 150 System is up and running!

Only need the time to do the task...
I have no problem if someone wished to pick up the 'Tip'n'Tricks' and FAQ task.
Any volunteers?
I have it scheduled for completion into context sensitive HTML format by August
15, 2003.
Sections planned Normal Operations procedures | Operations Tips'n'Tricks | Common
Problems | FAQ

Note that many FAQ's are in the email archives for the RAITH mail list.
I will check with John Shott to ensure the link was added to the archive pages as
per my request last month.
Menwhile CORAL continues to be the place for problem reports, discussions can be
done at raith@snf.stanford.edu.

Back next Monday July 14, 2003 to reenter the fray!

James Conway