Subject: Cancelling my RAITH session for 13:00 - 18:00 today -- session is available for you!
From: James Conway <toecutter4ranger@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 08:51:54 -0800
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 08:51:54 -0800
Hello Raith Users:

 I am feeling well below the weather today, and have been fighting a nagging
respiratory bug all weekend.
Hence it will be better to cancel my Raith session for today.  13:00 - 18:00
Hours..

Available by cell at times if Users have questions or run into problems.
Please leave a VM if I don't pick up right away.

Back tomorrow as usual,

James Conway