Subject: black box in ebeam pass thru
From: "Deji A." <dejia@stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 17:25:00 -0700

I had left a small 1x1" black container with my recently exposed raith sample inside. Today i went there and i could not find the black container. Even though the box was labelled with my name and i had my tweezer box on top of the container, it is unfortunately missing. Someone may have accidentally taking my black box since there are so many there recently.
If you have recently taking a black box from the ebeam pass thru, please can you double check to make sure it is your box. My box has a Quartz sample inside. I would really appreciate if i can get it back.

Cheerz
Deji