Subject: New offline computer
From: "Arash Hazeghi" <ahazeghi@stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 19:34:05 -0700
Thu, 5 Jun 2008 19:34:05 -0700
Hello Raith users,

Good news! We finally got a new PC for RAITH offline SW, you will notice it
on the table in the eBeam lab but it has not been fully set up yet so please
don't turn it ON. James will let you know when it is ready for use. Also
James is planning to retire the old PC so this is a good time to copy and
backup whatever you have on that computer. Many thanks to Mary for getting
us the new PC.

Thanks,

Arash

------