Subject: Ma-N 2403 negative Ebeam resist and YES oven
From: Arash Hazeghi <ahazeghi@stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 13:36:43 -0800 (PST)

Greetings,
A while back I posted about an issue not being able to spin Ma-N 2403 negative ebeam
resist on wafers primed in the YES oven. Since then, I have only been using the standard
150C singe oven prior to Ma-N spin and the results have been good. Today I tried spinning
MaN on a wafer that had gone in the YES oven (the wafer had ZEP on it before and thus
primed in YES two days ago) and again to my surprise adhesion was very poor.
Although HMDS prime is recommended in the official data sheet for Ma-N2403, I have come
to the conclusion that currently it is not compatible with the recipe used in the YES
oven, so I thought I'd share this with other users who may want to use this resist.
This also confirms Jim Kruger's findings.

Best,
Arash