Subject: MaN-2403 should be received 10 -23- 06
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 09:24:00 -0700
Fri, 13 Oct 2006 09:24:00 -0700
NIL Stamp - microfluidic deviceGreetings:

We have depleted our supply of MaN-2403.  We will received the bottle we
ordered several weeks ago on October 23, 2006. I have also increased the
amount that we ordered to two bottles based on the increased usage and
acceptance of this engineering material by lab members.

Please be frugal in your usage of all our Ebeam resist materials while
working here at SNF.

Thank you,

James Conway

["multipart/related" not shown]
NIL Stamp - microfluidic deviceGreetings:

We have depleted our supply of MaN-2403.  We will received the bottle we ordered several weeks ago on October 23, 2006. I have also increased the amount that we ordered to two bottles based on the increased usage and acceptance of this engineering material by lab members.

Please be frugal in your usage of all our Ebeam resist materials while working here at SNF.

Thank you,

James Conway

["image/jpeg" not shown]