Subject: Issues with the Universal holder (Raith)
From: "Byoungil Lee" <bilee@stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 06:17:25 -0700
Tue, 22 Apr 2008 06:17:25 -0700
Dear James,

I found a couple of issues with the Universal sample holder over the last night.

4inch wafer-range leveling (height control) does not work anymore on the universal holder.
It used to work beautifully just until 3 days ago. ( I attached the picture of 50nm
metal lines which were patterned with wafer-size leveling 3 days ago. )  Is the universal
holder too damaged to do wafer-range height control?  I am really concerned since height
control is very critical for my current ebeam process.

Also, the Faraday cup on Stage on the universal holder does not work as well. I am pointing
this out because I'm not sure what you mentioned in your previous email was about universal
holder or std. holder.

Thank you for your help!
Byoungil Lee

--
Ph.D Candidate
Center for Integrated Systems, CISX B113

[...]

["image/tiff" not shown]