Subject: What happened with the bottle of ESPACER?!!!
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 10:55:06 -0800
Thu, 12 Nov 2009 10:55:06 -0800
Greetings Ebeam Lab Users:

The bottle of ESPACER 300Z was emptied over last weekend and the empty
bottle was left in the refrigerator.  Missing was enough material to
coat 100's of wafers!

THIS IS A VERY EXPENSIVE ENGINEERING MATERIAL AND I AM HESITANT TO
REORDER A REPLACEMENT SUPPLY IF IT IS BEING WASTED, OR IF PEOPLE ARE
REMOVING IT FROM THE SNF CLEAN ROOM.   It cost $1900 USD per 100 ml!

If you, or another User you know, had accidentally spilled the bottle,
or had another form of problem using it I would like to know.  You can
leave me an anonymous note on my desktop or send me an email with more
information.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway
Ebeam Lab