Subject: raith error
From: Pengyu Fan <fanpy839@stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 00:11:18 -0700
Wed, 7 Jul 2010 00:11:18 -0700
Hi All,

We have encountered an error message when unloading the sample. The process
stopped at "move robot arm in" step and an error message popped up saying
there is an error in previous step. We followed the instruction on the
screen to manually move the robot arm into outer position but the same
message popped again and now it reads "fatal error loadlock: the system can
be in a critical state".

Does anybody know how to clear the error?

Thank you so much!

Best,
--
Pengyu Fan