Subject: non-omogeneous PMMA?
From: Luigi Scaccabarozzi <scaccag@stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 14:31:27 -0800 (PST)
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 14:31:27 -0800 (PST)
Hi all,
I wanted to report some bad patterns I wrote last week on PMMA 2%
(microchem in chlorobenzene). I add that I used my standard recipe, dose,
and even some pattern I have written already many times without problems.
Most of my patterns appear deformed or heavily underexposed. The weird
thing is that, in some of them, some areas are ok (I put a picture of a good area).
It seems like that the PMMA was very non-omogeneous...
I'd like to know if someone else had the same problem with this bottle of
PMMA. In that case it's probably just the PMMA too old or contaminated and
I will simply try again.
Thanks to all
Gigi
Note: During the alignment I noticed that the PMMA was charging a bit more
than usual, but I could do the Align Writefield without problems.

["IMAGE/TIFF" not shown]
["IMAGE/TIFF" not shown]
["IMAGE/TIFF" not shown]
["IMAGE/TIFF" not shown]