Subject: Just a reminder to check your address books: I am jwc@snf.stanford.edu and not jwc@stanford.edu
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 10:48:31 -0800
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 10:48:31 -0800
Greetings:

This is just a reminder my email address is jwc@snf.stanford.edu and not
jwc@stanford.edu

This person has been very tolerant  -- but I wish everyone will check
their email address book and make sure it reflect to my primary email
account at jwc@snf.stanford.edu.  This is the main account I check every
hour or so from my desk.

Other email aliases on leland.stanford.edu but notably with longer
response time for replies are at :

jwconway@stanford.edu
james.conway@stanford.edu
jim.conway@stanford.edu