Subject: Coral Schedule for RAITH is nearly completely open. Currently booked at 14% usage level.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 09:01:55 -0800
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 09:01:55 -0800

Greetings:

Historically Thanksgiving and Easter are our lightest usage levels on
the system.
The Coral Schedule for RAITH is nearly completely open. Access available
for your Ebeam writing needs through Tuesday.

Currently booked at only 14% usage level.  13.5 hour reserved of 96
hours available on the schedule!

Particularly directing this email to those of you that made a big issue
and expressed concerns regarding the previously planned Thanksgiving
shut down and extended writes I had planned to complete, which have
been  canceled for your benefit; I would expect you to utilize the
system access that was made available to you for the 'urgent' needs you
expressed to me.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway