Subject: Re: Jien Cao is a NO SHOW -- system is available for your use.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 08:41:44 -0800
Thu, 02 Dec 2004 08:41:44 -0800
Jien Cao and the Raith Community,

I left the lab at 18:20 and evidently you were not in the lab nor
indicated you would be coming in to use the system.
You risked loosing your session to any user that comes into the lab and
enabled the system on CORAL.
I had thought that your reservation started at 18:00 and we pushed very
hard to have the system available and ready for you to load at 18:00.
This morning I checked CORAL again and I do see that your reservation
started at 18:30 -- my mistake. I am only human and normally my
reservations run from 1300 to 1800.

I apologize for being severe in my reference to you in my note. Please
accept this earnest apology.

Yours,

James Conway