Subject: Scheduled Downtime reminder No access 12-13-2004 from 10 00 through January 5, 2005 0000 hours.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 11:35:54 -0800

Greetings RAITH Users:

We will be taking the system off line from Monday December 13, 2004  at 10 00 AM  through January 5, 12 00 hours.
The coral schedule has been blocked out for this period. Please do not attempt to make reservation during this period.

We will make every effort to have the system back up completing all adjustments to the system, and have the system performance qualified, by NOON January 15, 2005 if all goes well through the PM, shutdown, start up and qualification testing period.

Should unforeseen circumstances cause additional delays I will be posting to this email discussion list the afternoon of January 4, 2005.  Please stay tuned.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway
SNF