Subject: Re: Help w/ raith needed this weekend
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 11:46:27 -0800

Raith Champions:

Please step up to the plate and help Alexandros out if you possibly
can.  He is progressing well but not quite ready to operate the system
on his own as of yet.  His patterns expose very quickly and users before
and after him could easily share the ride.  These are shot dot array
exposures.

Thank you,

James Conway
FYI:  I will be out of town this weekend and off the cell phone grid.