Subject: ZEP -520 A in anisole in the lab refrigerator: Note two viscousities
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 14:40:41 -0800
Tue, 08 Feb 2005 14:40:41 -0800
Greetings:

I have placed two dilutions of ZEP-520A formulated in ANISOLE into the
cleanroom refrigerator.
This supply is very limited and users are requested to use this material
sparingly and minimize waste.

1. ZEP-520A UNDILUTED.  This material is in the normal 100 ml stock
bottle and is also kept inside its plastic bag and inside the cardboard
box.  This is to be stored in the refrigerator and always allowed to
fully reach lab temperature before opening the bottle.

2. ZEP-520A DILUTED 1:1 by volume in ANISOLE solvent.  This is stored in
a 200 ml brown wide mouth bottle.
This is also to be stored in the refrigerator and always allowed to
fully reach lab temperature before opening the bottle.

Item One is being characterized and we will provide spin speed (f)
Thickness curves ASAP.  It is targeted at providing 300 nm films for
users using this material for RIE etching .

Item Two is being characterized and we will provide spin speed (f)
Thickness curves ASAP.  It is targeted at providing 100 nm films for
users using this material for metal lift off and shallow depth RIE.

Notes to Nanospec TFA users:
Program 57  PMMA on Silicon
Index of refraction for your reference is 1.54

James Conway

Greetings:

I have placed two dilutions of ZEP-520A formulated in ANISOLE into the cleanroom refrigerator.
This supply is very limited and users are requested to use this material sparingly and minimize waste.

1. ZEP-520A UNDILUTED.  This material is in the normal 100 ml stock bottle and is also kept inside its plastic bag and inside the cardboard box.  This is to be stored in the refrigerator and always allowed to fully reach lab temperature before opening the bottle.

2. ZEP-520A DILUTED 1:1 by volume in ANISOLE solvent.  This is stored in a 200 ml brown wide mouth bottle.
This is also to be stored in the refrigerator and always allowed to fully reach lab temperature before opening the bottle.