Subject: Spinning 5% 495K MW PMMA With anisole today. 'Come and take a spin with me...'
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 10:05:41 -0800

Greetings:

I am working rabidly on rolling out the anisole blended PMMA products
this week. I will be working in the cleanroom this morning and afternoon
on 5% 495K MW PMMA with anisole.  You are welcome to join me and spin up
your substrates with me if you are interested.

Yesterday, I confirmed measurements made the day before on the 2% 950K
MW PMMA with anisole.
I have a number of wafers with 2% 950K MW PMMA and they are available
upon request for users seeking to try out the new materials. I have a
range of thickness applied from 130 nm down to 58 nm thickness.
Target thickness for the 2% 950K MW PMMA in anisole is 100 nm.

Will post all the data on the SNF web site in coming days.

Thank you for your interest in Ebeam Technologies here at Stanford
Nanofabrication Facility,

James Conway