Subject: [Fwd: Re: Problem raith SNF 2005-02-15 02:38:08: stage stuck in loadlock procedure]
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 12:03:06 -0800

Greetings:
System is back up and we will be testing it through this afternoon.
We had experienced several errors over the weekend that appeared to be a loss of the IEE-488 GPIB communication bus that controls the XYZT stage controller, the piezo controls and the picoammeter.  These were reestablished and reset very early Sunday Morning.

These errors too were new to us thus far this week, and we will be testing and observing the system carefully.

Thank you,

James W. Conway