Subject: [Fwd: Re: Problem raith SNF 2005-02-08 09:39:24: Reports of increased scattering or leakage when blanked]
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 12:07:14 -0800

While several users offered to ran and report their test no one has replied with the results!!!
I will be taking more of your reserved system time later this week to troubleshoot this problem more unless these users give me their results.

Today : Returning to 'green light mode' as no further reports have surfaced since early last week.

If you are seeing trillium artifacts s in your patterns from scattering through the column, or are effected by additional dose in your closely spaced arrays - please report your results and send me images to evaluate.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway