Subject: [Fwd: Problem raith SNF 2005-02-15 13:44:11: Elevated Gun pressures observed today BAKE YOUR RESIST TO SPECIFIED PROCESS TEMPS!
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 17:40:09 -0800
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 17:40:09 -0800
Hello:

Gun pressures are quickly coming down to normal levels and I expect to
clear this flag tomorrow.  Currently Gun is 1.6E -009 mbar and system is
1.56E-006 mbar.

ALL USERS please follow the resist baking temperature limitations
carefully.  Please pre-bake your samples coming into the system just
before loading on the hot plate.
Note: All it will take is one contamination event with poorly cured
resist contaminating the gun section and apertures in the column and all
the good work and nice adjustments that were performed in the PM routine
in December and January will be for naught. The system will not be able
to reach performance criteria that currently we are exceeding.

All users are reminded that this is a Ultra High Vacuum system and thus
you must ALWAYS  handle all substrates and system assemblies and holders
with clean new latex gloves and clean tweezers upon opening the
chamber.  Again one finger print could ruin it all.  I normally wear two
pairs and strip off the first pair just before picking up the sample
holders.

Please read the message below: