Subject: RE: Dosing PMMA on a Cr layer
From: "David Goldhaber-Gordon" <goldhaber-gordon@stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 15:33:49 -0800

Hi Morgan,

I don't have experience on PMMA on Cr, but it is not strictly correct
that what's below doesn't matter. Electrons can certainly make it
through a thin metal film, and then the lengthscale for backscattering
will depend on the substrate. I just don't have off the top of my head
the scattering lengths for 10 kV electrons in Cr, and I don't know what
your substrate is (or, really, what energy you're using).

Best,

David

----
David Goldhaber-Gordon
goldhaber-gordon@stanford.edu
Assistant Professor of Physics 			davidg@post.harvard.edu
Stanford University (permanent forwarding)
www.goldhaber-gordon.com
(650) 725-2047 (lab) (650) 724-3709 (office)

Address for letters or packages: 		Administrative
Associate:
David Goldhaber-Gordon 				Roberta Edwards
Geballe Laboratory for Advanced Materials 	McCullough, Rm. 338
McCullough Building, Room 346 			Phone: (650) 723-8028
476 Lomita Mall 				Fax: (650) 724-3681
Stanford, CA 94305-4045 			email:
redward@stanford.edu