Subject: [Fwd: Comment raith SNF 2005-03-09 17:35:30: NO OPERATIONS ABOVE 20 kV]
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 18:23:33 -0800

System tested to 30 kV without any EHT trips...

Users can now return to up to, but not to exceed, 20 kV operations.

Please start at 10 kV allow system to stabilize for 20 minutes then continue upwards if desired.
Please all acceleration voltage changes are to be made from the RAITH side column navigator as normal.

Problems -- please immediately call James Conway on my cell.

JWC 03092005: 18:23:00