Subject: Problem raith SNF 2005-03-11 14:20:07: ALL operations restricted to 10 kV through the weekend.]
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 14:36:57 -0800

Greetings:

While we have tested the system to 30 kV and did not get any EHT trips in discussions with RAITH USA Inc. and Zeiss Field service people we have agreed that there continues to exist a reasonable chance that the FE-Gun may still arc at higher acceleration voltages.

USERS are directed to not operate the system over 10 kV acceleration voltage through the weekend.

Monday afternoon I will be continuing testing of this and other current issues of concern on the system.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway