Subject: MICROCHEM PMMA website now has FAQ's.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 18:29:04 -0800
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 18:29:04 -0800

Greetings RAITH and EBEAM Users:

The links below will take you to both the Microchem PMMA page and a PMMA
Frequently Asked Question page which has good information on the new
PMMA's formulated in anisole solvent.  We are currently rolling out
these materials to replace the toxic chlorobenzene based PMMA's of past.

All the best,

[MICROCHEM <http://www.microchem.com/products/pmma.htm> PMMA]
[Microchem PMMA FAQ <http://www.microchem.com/products/pmma_faq.htm>]

Greetings RAITH and EBEAM Users:

The links below will take you to both the Microchem PMMA page and a PMMA Frequently Asked Question page which has good information on the new PMMA's formulated in anisole solvent.  We are currently rolling out these materials to replace the toxic chlorobenzene based PMMA's of past.

All the best,

[MICROCHEM PMMA]
[Microchem PMMA FAQ]