Subject: RAITH 150 TESTING UPdate... Application Specific testing / Q&A sessions annoucement.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 10:42:57 -0700

Greetings RAITH Users:

Michael Kahl and I have been working 8:30 AM  - 7:30 PM daily to keep up with our aggressive schedule to effect repairs and requalify the RAITH 150 EBL system.  The new Laser stage has been qualified and checked out on our system here and initial data display excellent stitching results. However we are still bogged down in testing the stage and stitching on our sample holder, a new sample holder just arrived from Germany, and on the electrostatic wafer stage after delays last week addressing LEO issues.  We should be ready to start some application specific testing with users tomorrow afternoon.  WED.

Application Specific testing on your patterns:
If you have been affected by stitching errors in your patterns we would like to test you patterns with you.  We need you to drop by and give us your file names on the system, and give us a background on the specific patterning errors.
To RSVP: Just call us at 650-725-3673 in the ebeam lab, or stop by any time during the afternoons 1 - 5 PM.

Tomorrow afternoon, Thursday June 26, and again Friday all day, we will be running the RAITH 150 as an Open Users Lab writing patterns affected by stitching and reviewing overlay procedures to optimize skills across the Lab.
All are welcome to attend any all or part of these sessions.

We will also be having Questions and Answers group sessions from 4 - 5 PM on Thursday and Friday afternoon.
This is intended to reduce repetition and provide a specific time to get all your questions that you may have answered.
Everyone is welcome for these sessions.

Thank you for your interest in Ebeam Technologies here at SNF!

James Conway / Michael Kahl

.