Subject: RAITH 2005-04-28 16:00:59: Users restricted to no higher than 25 kV.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 17:18:59 -0700

Greetings:

RAITH System has been tested to 28 kV with no problems. For the remainder of this week Users are restricted to no higher than 25 kV operations.
Today's session went well with no operational problems encountered. Slight image shift is noted going from scan speed 2 to scan speed 3 on the hot keys.
It continues to be difficult to burn a contamination dot and users are suggested to reduce magnification to ~ 10 kX and take a shot and they increase magnification to view it.

We continue to recondition the FE-Gun and run it in after the recent PM routine and emission continues to increase slowly towards target values.
Column scatter issues when blanked continue with only slight reduction in the leakage values on the 20 um aperture.
I will be qualifying the system next Tuesday unless there are cancellation next Monday afternoon.

Thank you for your support!
James Conway Thursday April 27, 2005 : 16:00