Subject: [Fwd: Re: Problem raith SNF 2005-05-20 16:36:23: Beam Unstable above 20 kV acceleration voltage]
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 08:51:03 -0700

Users:

Operations tested and stable at 20 kV.  Users can return to their normal acceleration voltages up to and including 20 kV acceleration voltages.  I will be testing at higher voltages this afternoon and tomorrow and hope to release the system for 25 kV operations tomorrow.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway