Subject: I am handing off to Hungtao Chou early...
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 17:02:16 -0700

I was working with another two users this afternoon, and will not have enough time to complete my planned write on the system scheduled for this evening before your session will begin. I  desire to hand off to you and give you some more time for your work in deference to the delays that I have contributed to your project last month when my writes extended into your session time.

If you cannot start early just forward to the RAITH group that the system is available.
Good Beam current today. Voltage is stable to 20 kV. Adjustments I made to the gun parameters Fil I ten days ago have stabilized within the optimal range.

All the best,

James Conway