Subject: Annoucement 4 : RAITH system offline 10 AM Monday June 20 through afternoon June 24.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 09:57:38 -0700

Greetings Raith Users:

The RAITH system will be going offline to users
10 AM Monday June 20 through late afternoon Friday June 24.

We may be seeking standby operators for test exposures evening and overnight on Thursday June 23, 2005; but only if we can complete raith field service test before that time.  Please see James Conway if you are interested in helping us qualify the system.

This is your notice that we will be taking the system off line from 10 AM Monday June 20 through  late afternoon June 24, 2005. PCM test and Qualification runs will be conducted that Friday afternoon 13:00 - 18:00 hours.  There is the opportunity to " Share the Ride" with me during these test.

Users are encouraged to make good use of the available time remaining to complete your work on the system before the down time commences. As in the past it is sometimes challenging to bring these system back up and into order.  All parties will do their very best to complete this work within the scheduled time.

Thank you for  your support!

James W. Conway