Subject: [Fwd: Raith Micrograph Award 2005]
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 17:52:27 -0700
Mon, 27 Jun 2005 17:52:27 -0700

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Raith Micrograph Award 2005
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 11:42:27 +0200
From: Eggert, Marc <Eggert@Raith.de>
To: <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>

Dear customer,

Due to Raith's first Micrograph Award in 2004 attracted a great interest, we are pleased to inform you that Raith arranges the ‘MICROGRAPH AWARD 2005’ for highly sophisticated scientific application within our customers community. We meanwhile have more than 300 customers world wide working successfully with our lithography products for research and development. We would like our users to share their results (for a selection of contributions from Micrograph Award 2004 please click here) much more efficient than before with us and with the global network we have established with other users.

For this we are interested in state of the art application material for our application notes, user meetings and the image gallery of our website.

Participants should submit one or more pictures showing nano structures which were created using a Raith E-beam lithography system (ELPHY or RAITH50, RAITH150). A brief overview about the scientific motivation shall be attached as well as your address details. We also accept pictures showing "accidents" as long as they are displaying a unique nano-or microstructure. All Raith E-beam system and Raith SEM attachment users can participate, except Raith staff members or Raith partners staff members.

To reward you for your efforts and participation, we have set three valuable prizes:

First Prize:

Raith will sponsor the participation of an international nanotechnology related conference including flight and accommodation

Second Prize:

A brandnew Laptop PC

Third Prize:

A digital Camera

Please open attached pdf file for further information/registration or visit Raith website !

We are looking forward to your transmittals

Marc Eggert

Marketing Assistant

Raith GmbH

Hauert 18 - Technologiepark

44227 Dortmund

Germany

phone:  +49 (0)231 975 000-35

fax:      +49 (0)231 975 000-5

email:   eggert@raith.de

web: http://www.raith.com

Meet Raith at:

-          ICTF-13 / ACSIN-8, Stockholmsmässan, Sweden, 19th – 23rd June

-          PECS-VI, Aghia Pelaghia, Crete, Greece, June 19th – 24th

-          IPFA 2005, Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort, Singapore, 27th June – 1st July

-          ICMAT 2005, Suntec Singapore Int. Convention and Exhibition Centre, 3rd -8th July

["application/octet-stream" not shown]