Subject: Please carefully inspect your patterns written since we came back up June 24, 2005
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 09:51:30 -0700

Greetings:

Users are requested to carefully inspect all patterns exposed on the system since we came back up on June 24, 2005.

My initial and second qualification exposure runs on the system using both 2% 950K MW PMMA and ZEP-520 have displayed only the normal features written and none of the scattering artifacts encountered in the old column due to blanker leakage and scatter. But I have had several reports of blurred lines at the beginning of a pattern write.  I may have come across one similar incident writing on ZEP-520.

I am currently reviewing the many patterns and leakage test written and this week and next will be making measurements on these writes.

Please carefully inspect all patterns written before moving to pattern transfer by RIE or Metal deposition.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway