Subject: RAITH UPDATE 7-8-2003
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 17:47:36 -0700
Tue, 08 Jul 2003 17:47:36 -0700

Greetings:

The new Laser stage works perfectly.
If you are seeing drifting images likely it is charging!  Check the
Picoammeter specimen current when applying beam to your sample surface.

Users are reminded to report all problems encountered to the
raith-pcs@snf.stanford.edu mail list or from CORAL: Report Problem,
using CORAL application.

ALL USERS ARE REMINDED TO BE CAREFUL WITH THE LOAD AND UNLOAD SEQUENCE
TO AVOID THE 'EVIL' LOAD LOCK ERROR NO. 4.  WHICH REQUIRED A SYS. ADMIN.
LOG IN TO CLEAR.

RAITH Admin. if you DO run into problems:

Luigi S.  gigi@snf.stanford.edu
Arvind S. arvind@stanford.edu
Paul Jerabek  jerabek@snf.stanford.edu

I will be away on Stanford Business and will return on Monday July 14,
2003 at 8 AM.
I should be reachable on cell phone evenings after 4 PM:  415-412-4825
leave VM if I don't pick up...

Thank you,

James Conway