Subject: Comment raith SNF 2005-07-11 16:12:05: Users restricted to no more than 20 kV acceleration voltage is cleared - Now limited to not exceed 25 kV.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 10:36:53 -0700
Fri, 05 Aug 2005 10:36:53 -0700
Greetings Raith Community:

I have been watching the Raiths emission and gun section vacuum levels
carefully over the course of the last month.  The FE-Gun has been  nice
and stable for the past ten days and I ran the gun up and wrote at 25 kV
in a test this week.  Vacuum continues to hover in the 1.5 - 2.6E-009
mbar range.

 Users are now cleared for all operations to 25 kV acceleration
voltages. Please be sure to please pre-bake all samples going into the
system on the 90 degree hot plate. Next steps will be 30 kV testing will
be performed  late next week.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway

cleared for all operations to 25 kV acceleration voltages.
30 kv testing will be performed next week
JWC: